Customer Experience Practice
One of the biggest challenges in business today is to create exceptional customer experiences that build and maintain customer loyalty. But loyalty, as we all know, is a two-way street and needs to be reciprocal or it won't last.
Companies cannot simply offer high quality products and services, because competitors can always imitate them. Companies must demonstrate, in everything they do, that they have their customer's best interest at heart.
- Do you have a mutually beneficial relationship with your customers?
- Do you have an ongoing dialogue with your customers to understand their evolving needs?
- Do your employees know their job is to earn the loyalty of customers?
Building lasting, mutually beneficial relationships requires immersion into the hearts and minds of your customers and the ability to integrate customer insights into all aspects of your business. Why? Because only if you do that can you create the exceptional branded experiences needed to create strong emotional connections with your customers.
MAi Research's Customer Experience Practice focuses on helping organizations build strong, lasting, profitable relationships with customers. It is led by Jon Masland, Ph.D. As Managing Director of MAi Research's Customer Experience Practice, Jon brings more than 25 years of specialized experience in customer research and consulting.
- Our mission is to help our clients stay focused on what's most important to customers and to utilize customer insights to create exceptional customer experiences and profitable relationships for life.
- We accomplish this by combining sound qualitative and quantitative research with creative insights and consulting solutions.
- CE Measurement System: an integrated, holistic approach to managing the customer experience
- CLM™ Customer Loyalty Maximizer: setting the agenda for increasing customer loyalty
- KA360™ Key Account Assessments: assessing the health of your most important customers or accounts
- TrustBuilder™ Building Lasting Trusted Relationships: targeted research to help you build trust with customers
- CE Audit™: Assessments of your current survey systems
- MMT™ Mobile Moment of Truth: track satisfaction at the point of interaction using mobile technology