Why Emotion Navigator™?
Do you know what your consumers are feeling?
Marketers and market researchers are becoming increasingly aware of the powerful role that human emotions play when it comes to consumer behavior. Brand perceptions, reactions to advertising, and purchase decisions are all impacted by consumers’ emotions.
More and more, we’re learning just how much emotions drive consumer behavior.
This suggests that it may be more important to know what your consumer is feeling than to know what he or she is thinking. MAi’s Emotion Navigator™ lets you do just this. Emotion Navigator™ uncovers and quantifies the underlying emotional drivers that consumers experience with regards to a given category and the various brands in their consideration set.
Emotion Navigator™ divides human emotion into 20 Emotion Groups – ten positive, ten negative – allowing you to see at a glance the emotional profile of a specific brand or product, or an entire product category. This emotional foundation enables you to better understand and position your product for greater success.
What Does MAi’s Emotion Navigator™ Process Deliver?
Emotion Navigator™ uncovers consumers’ emotional brand and category associations. This information can be used to:
- Develop your consumer’s emotional profile as it relates to your brand – the positive, negative and conflicted emotions, summarized in a brand’s emotional Acceptor/ Rejector analysis.
- Use this emotional profile to understand your brand’s emotional strengths and weaknesses and create a ‘yardstick’ by which to measure current messaging.
- Understand the relationship of your brand to its key competitors and create an emotional ‘map’ of the category.
- Develop an emotion-based communications strategy that will leverage your brand’s strengths, exploit your competitors’ weaknesses, and emulate your consumer’s ideal product.
Why Use Emotion Navigator™?
Since it is a given that customers’ decisions about product purchases are not entirely rational, it is important to discover and understand the emotional drivers of purchase decisions as well. By using Emotion Explorer, the full range of positive and negative feelings are brought to light. And this can help you in many ways:
- To understand how emotional reactions impact rational decision criteria and future purchase decisions.
- To uncover the hot buttons for improving perceptions and attitudes about your brand.
- To understand your brand’s position in the emotional and rational landscape of your category’s customers, learn what strengths to feature in your marketing efforts and what weaknesses to shore up.
For more information, please contact:
Sr. Vice President
270 17th Street, Atlanta, GA 30363
Office: 404.952.1720, Mobile: 404.702.4481, Fax: 888.952.1721