- Learn Which Opportunities Are Worth Investing In
- Develop and Identify Winning Ideas
- Optimize / Evaluate Products and Elements
- Manage Your Business More Effectively
- Sharpen Customer Insights
Sensation™ Sensory & Package Optimization
Have you ever been frustrated in product or package testing with ‘Just About Right’ measures? Ever notice how little specific guidance they actually give you?
That’s why we developed Sensation™.
MAi Research's Sensation™ gives marketers and R&D a direct way to assess the impact of formulation or design changes on purchase intent.
Sensation™ Sensory Optimization uses sophisticated neural network modeling to link a full range of individual sensory characteristics of a client’s product or package to overall Repeat Purchase Potential.
- It is especially valuable in capturing interactions between sensory characteristics and purchase intent, and non-linear relationships.
Sensation™ results come with an easy-to-use Excel-based simulator which allows MAi Research analysts and clients to:
- Identify which sensory dimensions are most impactful on purchase intent.
- Vary the level of each sensory characteristic, individually or in combination, and view the impact on purchase potential.
- Read the impact of each new combination of sensory attribute changes on purchase potential.
Sensation™ can be added easily to any product or package test. Let Sensation™ save you time and money by revealing the most efficient ways to improve your product.